Q. How can I be sure that this is a reputable site selling authentic THOMAS SABO jewelry?
RebelJunction.com is an authorized THOMAS SABO reseller offering the entire THOMAS SABO collection online and is a member of the Better Business Bureau.
RebelJunction.com is a division of McBurney Junction Furniture Ltd. which is located in Langley, British Columbia, Canada. McBurney Junction is home to BC's first THOMAS SABO shop-in-shop showcasing the entire collection.
Q. How do I know what size bracelet to buy?
How loose or snug you like your bracelet to be is really a matter of personal choice but we do offer some general guidelines:
- For a Stone or Pearl Charm Club bracelet, we recommend you buy it to fit snug but not too tight. Measure your wrist and pick a bracelet that is approximately 0.5 to 1.0 cm or 0.25 to 0.75 inches larger than this measurement.
- For a Silver Charm Club bracelet, choose one that is 4 to 5 cm or 1.5 to 2.0 inches larger that you wrist at the widest part. This will give you a bracelet that's loose enough for most, but you can always wear it tighter if you prefer.
- For all other THOMAS SABO bracelets, we recommend that you choose a size that is a little larger than your wrist size at the widest part. Follow the "not to snug but not too loose" rule. Try measuring other bracelets that you find comfortable and choose a size close to that.
Q: How do I know what size ring to buy?
Print off this ring size chart to determine your actual ring size.
Q. Is it safe to use my credit card online with RebelJunction.com?
When you place your order with us, you can rest easy knowing your information is very secure. All transactions are placed through Secure Socket Layer ("SSL") encryption and all precautions that the industry has available are taken to ensure that your personal information is protected.
Q. How fast can I receive my shipment?
All orders placed before 11AM EST on a business day will be shipped out the next business day. All other orders will be shipped out in 2 business days. Remember that business days do not include weekends or holidays.
- FedEx Express, allow up to 4 business days, including the time it takes us to process your order.
- Express Mail, allow up to 6 business days, including the time it takes to process your order.
- Expedited Mail, allow up to 12 business days, including the time it takes to process your order.
Q. How can I track my shipment?
All orders placed with Rebel Junction can be tracked.
When we process your order for shipping, you will be emailed a tracking number with links to either the FedEx or Canada Post websites, depending on which shipping method you chose. You can type in your tracking number on their website to locate your package.
If you have any problems, please contact our customer service department and we will get to the bottom of things. Email Customer Care Team.
Q. Do you ship to PO boxes?
Yes we do ship to PO boxes, as well as rural routes but you must choose a Canada Post shipping method. FedEx will not ship to PO boxes.
Q. How do I clean my THOMAS SABO jewelry?
Your THOMAS SABO Jewelry is of the highest quality sterling silver and if properly cared for, will give you many years of enjoyment. Read our Care and Cleaning section for all the details.
Q. What is your return policy and how do I go about go about returning a purchase to RebelJunction.com?
At Rebel Junction, we offer a 30-day hassle-free return policy.
If you are not 100% happy with your purchase for any reason, you can return it for a full refund. Your items must be unworn and in their original condition but there are no other special catches or exceptions.
No restocking fees!
Returns can be arranged within 30 days of purchase date and we must receive the return within 30 days of issuing the authorization number to you.
Remember, to qualify for a refund, we simply ask that the returning items be unworn and in their original condition.
Q: Do you provide gift-wrapping?
All Thomas Sabo items come with a branded gift box or gift pouch. No further wrapping is required!